Someone who got the VZW 32gb card at the low cost wanna do me a favor?Accessories

Last Updated:

1. Contempt

Contempt Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

If you got the 32gb card for the original online price of 49.99 can you send me a copy of the screen shot of your receipt? If you got the corporate discount on top of that, that would be even better.

Please blackout any private info.

I have been back and forth with VZW since friday on this. I couldn't place the order from my job when I had the chance and worked late that night. They are trying to tell me it never happened yada yada. Now I'm just pissed and taking it personal.

My email is Contempt4You@gmail.com

Much Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. irishjoeyo

irishjoeyo Well-Known Member

If you get a screen shot, could you do me a favor and pass it on to me? I'd love to have one of these for $49.99.

BTW...love the avatar. :cool:

3. Contempt

I have a screenshot of the lower price. There is a posting on the original thread for one. What I need is a receipt for that amount to back it up.

I doubt they would honor the price now, but I have been talking to them since 5pm Friday and emailing them and the longer they hold me up the higher the price keeps climbing.

At one point I had them nailed down at the $49 then when I went to place the order the retail price of the card had jumped another $50 and that deal was blown to hell.

The current retail price is now $149 with $50 online discount so $99, but it is no longer eligible for the corporate discount.

I would be all set if I didn't get a different VZW rep every time I call or email.

Now they are saying that there never was a price of $49 and that no one was comped afterward for price match. They are insinuating that now I am just making things up. heh..

4. irishjoeyo

They sound like typical customer support reps. I hope it works out for you. Either way, GO WINGS! (even though it's July, heh.)

5. g1701gst

g1701gst Well-Known Member

Contempt likes this.
  6. ch2423

ch2423 Member

I'm in the same boat. I couldn't order Friday because of work and had to call saturday. Rep said they could do the $49.99 and I could order up to 2. I ordered both and the rep said she would call me back with a confirmation number.

Well, I called back today after never getting the confirmation number and magically my order never existed and "no one ever got the card for $49.99". I have the original reps name and am going to keep at this. A scan of a receipt would also help me out. Thanks!

7. irishjoeyo

8. rushmore

rushmore Well-Known Member

I two two sitting at home, for $105.97. Putting one in my Inc and one in my N900 :)

9. irishjoeyo

ChiTownJim said that he was able to get it at the $50 price that Verizon had posted by mistake, and he was able to get his corporate discount. Too late for me, I guess!

10. Rob_A

Rob_A Well-Known Member

11. Contempt

That's great TY!

12. ju1c3

ju1c3 Well-Known Member

i got one too. 29.5gb free now

13. ChiTownJim

ChiTownJim Well-Known Member

I still haven't seen my $12.50 credit to my Credit Card as of yesterday but I do have my shipping reciept saying $50 , I'd be willing to scan it with my info blacked out . If anyone wants it. I wouldn't be able to do it till Friday but I can do that .

Just checked my account still no credit, I called after I paid $53.xx with tax and they said they were going to credit my card $12.50 for the discount. Honestly even if that credit never comes I don't think I'll call to bitch over $12

14. Tony N.

Tony N. Well-Known Member

Let me know if this works out for you. I might give it a try with the rep to see if they can honor the price for me as well.

15. Contempt

Haha. I am still going back and forth with them. I think they are understanding that I am not going away.

My ONLY advantage at this point is that my emails were started last Friday when all of this came about.

Now we are going back and forth on the amount of my credit.

The one thing I have learned is that they absolutely hate dealing with me via email. They have called and left messages for me to call several times to resolve this issue.

I think that they are trained in verbal customer service and emails have a funny way of being factual when they are trying to dodge the issue. :eek:

16. 06Stang

06Stang Well-Known Member

I'd give it to you but I hate the red wings.

Ha ha go sharks and no I'm not kidding

17. irishjoeyo

Sharks? LOL

Yeah, with their grand total of ZERO Stanley Cups (I'm not kidding, either).

Amateurs.

18. 06Stang

Cry about the post season ass beating

19. irishjoeyo

So ONE season makes up for a LIFETIME of failure? I could be wrong, but it seems to me that your standards might be just a tad bit low. On the other hand, it would be a bit dreamy for losers like the Sharks to set their goals any higher.

20. Tech Addiction

Tech Addiction Well-Known Member

Did you have to format it special? I still think it's a deal even at $99.99. I still get 25% off so that makes it $74.99. Is it available anywhere else for less than $75.00?

21. 06Stang

A life time? Ha ha ha ha they've been around since '91. I guess for someone as dumb as you that might be a lifetime. You suck at life I'm going to keep laughing at you...

Ha ha ha.

22. 06Stang

Even so... the dead wings are a waste of hockey. They've been on the decline and will continue till the Islanders make them look bad... and they already kind of do.

23. Josh2

Josh2 Well-Known Member

Seriously dude, you need to grow up. If you can help him and don't want to because you like a different hockey team? You're just being an ass who needs to get a life. No one is this forum wants you to be here if you're going to act like a child.

24. crazyg0od33

crazyg0od33 Well-Known Member

go rangers!
    and I agree with the guy above me

25. Contempt

Haha. As a Red Wings fan, I am used to this kinda thing. :confused:

I got the discount and got my card. Thanks for all the help. Verizon played me tough on this one. I had to go very far up the chain to get the full credit and even then I had to remind them I have 5 lines and have been a customer for 20+ years.