1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Something Better Than Missed Reminder?

Last Updated:

1. designinme

designinme Member This Topic's Starter

Just switched over to the Moment after being a BB and Iphone user for the past few years. Love the phone.. but..

I have been searching for a program that will do something very simple... just randomly glow on/off the home.. menu or back button led when I miss a call/sms/receive email.. etc when the phone is locked and screen is off.

I work in my office and prefer having my phone turned to off while working with the screen off. So right now, I have to check my phone every so often and it's kind of annoying.

I tried the program "Missed reminder"... doesn't work at all on my Moment.

Heard of a program "Missed Call" cut couldn't find it in the market. I think a LOT of Blackberry users would instantly pay $10 for a program that was reliable with customized Alerts through the LED's!

Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. JustROLLIN

JustROLLIN Well-Known Member

I was going to recommend "Missed Call." I would try searching again, its there, I just downloaded it 2 days ago. Although, I dont think you can have it turn on the buttons across the bottom.

3. designinme

designinme Member This Topic's Starter

I just went to the market again, did a search for " Missed Call " and no application was found with that name?

AM I doing something wrong?

4. JustDriftin

JustDriftin Well-Known Member

What version of Android does the Moment have? They might not have it out of your version and probably why it isn't showing up in the Market. I just searched for it and found it, one for version 1.6 and for 2.0. It works well with 2.0.

5. Redflea

Redflea Well-Known Member

I used Missed Call and it works well on my Droid.