Something I noticed concerning Facebook contact pics

Last Updated:

1. hdevine

hdevine Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I've been on xtrROM4.0.4 for almost a week now and its been running great. Better than stock IMO, but the battery still sucks (down to 20% after about 5-6 hours, but that's another topic). My issue/concern is with Facebook contact pics.

I've noticed that every so often, out of the blue it seems, I'll lose someone's FB contact pic. I'll have the blank silhouette image in its place. But I have other people's pics, so its only certain people. I'm running the base ROM, not the Sense ROM. I do see under "Accounts & Sync" that I have "Facebook for HTC Sense". Is that not correct? Could that be causing an issue? Is there something on my Facebook account that I have to disable?

I can go into "Accounts and Sync" and manually sync, but that doesn't update the contact pics.

Thanks for any advice!
    Harry

Advertisement
  2. n0ct3m

n0ct3m Well-Known Member

Download syncmypix from the market. It updated all the contact pics that I was missing from facebook when I had the same issue.

3. hdevine

hdevine Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

4. dragonbro

dragonbro Well-Known Member

I have had the same trouble with the random missing contact photos even before I rooted. I am running the XTR 3.0.3 and have still experienced the trouble. I have just now removed the HTC Sense from my FB account, lets see how it goes.