Something Is Wrong With Music Transfers

1. Buhnanah

Buhnanah Member

This is what's basically happening on my Galaxy S2. I have music on my desktop that I want on my phone. I plug in my phone, and turn on the USB Storage, and go to my Music folder. After I transfer the music from my PC to phone. I go to my phone to check if it's there, but the album photo isn't there, and one of the songs has changed its name by itself to another song. Now there's 2 songs with the same name.

I replug my phone, and go back to my PC, and go into the Music folder, and in my desktop, it says that the song still has its original name, and that the album has it's album cover on it too. I tried deleting the whole album from my phone and redoing the whole process, but it's still happening. Is there a reason for this?

What I've always done was directly transfer from my iTunes to the Music folder, and it's always worked fine, and now it's doing this all of a sudden. And this is only happening to this one album, and also to a couple of random songs. Everything else is fine.

Advertisement
    :