Something odd with Exchange Calendar?Support

Last Updated:

1. Dirt McGirt

Dirt McGirt Active Member This Topic's Starter

I just noticed something odd with my calendar. It's not showing some of the more current meetings I have set up (through my pc) and accepted through Outlook. All it shows are two weekly reoccuring meetings that I have every Friday. I checked last week's entries and same thing shows?

I've looked into the settings and sync and everything seems right. Anyone have a clue on what could be wrong here?

Advertisement
  2. ggarland

ggarland Active Member

I have similar sync problems. Many of my appointments show up as expected, two different reoccurring ones don't. Appointments entered on my phone don't transfer to Exchange or Google.

3. sremick

sremick Well-Known Member

Stock calendar app adds appointments to the local phone calendar only. You need to manually select the Google calendar each time you add an event.

The Captivate FAQ covers this:
    Calendar - CapFAQ

4. Dirt McGirt

Dirt McGirt Active Member This Topic's Starter

Something is still off here. The emails and contacts in Exchange are syncing fine, and when I go into the sync info it says that the calendar sync'd this morning, but I still dont see any of my new appointments on there?? I went back to my previous weeks and it looks like the problem started the week of 10/25. Think it might be something on the server side?