something on my lock screen

Last Updated:

1. taken

taken New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi, i just bought the hero a couple of days back. I was listening to some tunes and my phone went into an auto screen lock mode, which is fine and i was even able to flip through my songs from a pre-existing option. Right now though, i can't seem to get the RHCP album art off my screen lock, i want it to return back to normal, which was just a blank black screen with the time and date. Any suggestions?
    Much appreciated

Advertisement
  2. Ziani

Ziani Well-Known Member

Do you use a Task Killer?...This can happen when task-killer terminates the music player. You should be able to restore your lock screen by rebooting - then put the music player in the task killers exclusion list. I had this problem and this was the advice I was given which sorted mine. Hope it helps you :)

3. taken

taken New Member This Topic's Starter

You were right! Thanks so much, but i tried to upload another picture to see if i could replace the album art, now i can't get that picture off ! :(

4. Ziani

Ziani Well-Known Member

Can you not change it with lock screen wallpaper by going menu>wallpaper>lockscreen then choose your desired piccie?

If that is not working then maybe uninstall your task killer and get ur phone back to normal then if you so desire install task killer again although I see now by reading these forums that a lot of guys think that this is not such a good idea and to let the phone do its job.