Something to look forward toGeneral

1. OfTheDamned

OfTheDamned The Friendly Undead VIP Member

Advertisement
    :
  2. Caddyman

Caddyman Well-Known Member

idk about new features, seems they got added features, features eris already has.

i saw someone post with the update they had 2 extra buttons on the call screen for mute and speaker. we already have these.
  3. OfTheDamned

OfTheDamned The Friendly Undead VIP Member

Good point. I was excited about the fixes and didn't really pay attention to the rest I guess. When they said new/added I didn't even really think about it.
  4. Caddyman

Caddyman Well-Known Member

the december 11th update and subsequent jan 22nd update will really help the phones a lot.
  5. pjsockett

pjsockett Well-Known Member

The search feature within the market also already works on the eris. Sounds like a lot of the issues found in the sprint hero were already fixed for the Eris release.
  6. Yeah honestly it kinda sounds like they got the current Eris ROM :) With maybe a few fixes we don't have yet, but will be getting in December. Anyway, glad to see HTC is supporting these devices well... they got their first update just over a month after release, and we'll get ours just a little over a month after release. No complaints about that from me!
  7. Grizzld

Grizzld Well-Known Member

Does Verizon have to approve the software updates? I know BlackBerry updates always seemed to be delayed due to Verizon being so picky. I would always have to update my software using some regional carriers' updates.

I would hate for this to be the case with all of Verizon's Android handsets.
  8. dmodert66

dmodert66 Well-Known Member

I would guess YES VZW has to approve for the Eris, but not for the Droid (since it is a google experience phone or whatever they call it)...