Something wrong with the speaker in-callSupport

Last Updated:

1. scheng12

scheng12 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Sometimes I can't hear anything when I'm on a call unless I'm on speakerphone. The volume is up but there is nothing coming from the ear phone. Has this happened to anyone else? A restart usually fixes it but it's quite annoying

Advertisement
  2. danachee

danachee New Member

I'm on the Droid and it just started happening in the last couple of days. Maybe its another of the random number/date problems? It doesn't seem to happen all of the time. Next time, I'll try popping it in and out of speakerphone to see if that clears it up, since that's what worked for the problem back in November.

3. chelsea

chelsea New Member

yeah, i had a problem similar to that too, but my hold button went out too. My speaker wouldn't work for about a day but then it worked.. I got my droid the first day it came out so maybe thats why though..?

4. danachee

danachee New Member

Ok, I just received a call with the low speaker problem. Bouncing the speakerphone cured it, so maybe its the same issue as the static-y call issue when the droid first came out. At least I can make it go away. FYI, all of the problem calls have been from ATT/iPhone customers. Just a data point.