• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Songs end short?

4runneradam

Nov 11, 2009
Is it just me, or is this happening to anyone else? Every once in a while, a song, weather it be Pandora or an MP3, will end well before the actual end of the song. Like it skips the last 2 minutes of the song, and moves on to the next one. It seemed like it happened a bunch of times one day, but I haven't had it happen again but once or twice. Whats up?

I haven't noticed it when playing mp3's, but I haven't really done that much. But Pandora messes up a lot. In addition to songs sometimes being jumpy, sometimes getting "stuck" (sounds like a record with a scratch and it plays the same few notes over and over), every so often the end of a song gets cut of and it proceeds to the next one. And it sometimes skips the next song to go to the following song. Baffles me. So yes, I've experienced your problem, but don't know what's up. And I'm usually playing it in an area that has mediocre cell coverage but good wifi strength. Don't know if that has anything to do with it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones