• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sonia from Michigan

Hi, all...I'm Sonia and I love my G1. :D

Okay, if I had the money, I'd totally have a Nexus One by now, but I'm a teacher, not an investment banker, so my trusty G1 is just fine by me.

My G1 and I are inseparable when I travel. Google Maps' Navigator Beta is nearly as good as my Garmin, and my Garmin can't receive e-mails.

So I'm glad to join this forum and to gush -- and once in a while complain -- about T-Mobile and my G1.

Hi, all...I'm Sonia and I love my G1. :D

Okay, if I had the money, I'd totally have a Nexus One by now, but I'm a teacher, not an investment banker, so my trusty G1 is just fine by me.

My G1 and I are inseparable when I travel. Google Maps' Navigator Beta is nearly as good as my Garmin, and my Garmin can't receive e-mails.

So I'm glad to join this forum and to gush -- and once in a while complain -- about T-Mobile and my G1.
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones