1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Sonic The Hedgehog 4

Last Updated:

1. Basis

Basis Active Member This Topic's Starter

sonic 4 came out recently for the iphone and i played it and its pretty cool. theres a bit of problems here and there, but i want this game on android too. anybody else think this game would be cool?

i saw this petition on /v/, and thought maybe if this thing gets enough signatures we could get sonic 4 on android. and if that happens, then more developers would be tempted into making games for android.

Port Sonic The Hedgehog 4 to Android Petition

Advertisement
  2. Bang Bang Boom

Bang Bang Boom Well-Known Member

the who petition is flawed and contradicting

3. No_u

No_u Well-Known Member

Why don't you just get an emulator and play the original ones?

No petition is going to change their thoughts, they're probably tied up to Apple.

4. Dan Fury

Dan Fury Well-Known Member

In a perfect world Sega would accept that they need to give away their mascot and a decent budget to a developer who still has love for it, preferably these guys. The brief demo of Sonic Fan Remix is way better then Sonic 4 and build with Unity, so a Android port would be a piece of cake. Check it out, demo is on their page:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEd6s5S4hJI&feature=player_embedded

5. RCars2

RCars2 New Member

While I get the whole petition thing as a Sonic fan myself (still have carts for sonic 1-3 but my genesis is broke), that is by far the must backhandedly written thing I have seen in a long time. If you are asking for someone to come around to your way of thinking, don't do it by insulting them, its just not right and if anything they are going to NOT want to do what you ask of them.

If anything this is what a petition for Sonic for Android should look like.

"Dear Sega,

Myself, and many other like minded people, have been long fans of the Sonic the Hedgehog games ever since the original ones back on the Genesis. Alas as of recent many of us have been looking for a game to fill the void of our nostalgia and have noted the release of Sonic the Hedgehog 4 for the iPhone. We all have seen the reviews and gameplay videos and are very intrigued by not only the playstyle and fun factor but that feeling of harkening back to the days of Sonic 1-3 on the genesis.

Unfortunately myself and the undersigned have a dilema, we all are Android phone users and don't have access to a iPhone to play. So we humbly ask of you and your team, would you take up the torch and make this game available for Android phones as well? The mere list of people below is but a fraction of the many that would gladly pick up and pay for this game if given the opportunity.

Thank you,

The undersigned"

6. Skajme

Skajme Well-Known Member

exactly what i thought.
    this is much better

7. SupremeBeaver

SupremeBeaver Well-Known Member

8. Basis

Basis Active Member This Topic's Starter

Well, I mean, its just honesty.