Sony Ericsson Just Wants to be Successful; Aims to be Largest Android Supplier in the World

Last Updated:

1. phandroid

phandroid Admin News Bot Recognized Contributor This Topic's Starter

Any Drake fans out there? No? Anyway, I always scoff at reports like these because they seem quite useless. Sony Ericsson wants to become the biggest supplier of Android-based products around the globe, says the company’s CEO Bert Nordberg. It’s quite an ambitious goal, but I call it useless because isn’t that the point of [...]

More...

Advertisement
  2. tvcmall

tvcmall New Member

In my options, it's not possible . i think htc , moto etc have more chance to become Largest Android Supplier in the World

3. manho001

manho001 Member

Sony has too few android phones at the moment
    the x10 is still in 1.6 ,

how to fight with Moto and HTC?

4. fredsmith

fredsmith Well-Known Member

Wait...they'll supply more copies of Android than Google? I doubt it.

5. Thefoodman52

Thefoodman52 Well-Known Member

They'll have to support their currently released devices now before they can even think about becoming successful in the Android market.... their lineup now is total trash in terms of performance. Yea, it looks good, but so would a ferrari, even it had a vespa motor in it; it just won't do much of anything, and what it does it'll do poorly.

6. poultrum

poultrum Well-Known Member

their was one point in my life when every phone i owned for several years was a SE decent camera and decent music player including lots of memory, but then the satio came out it was awful i went for a HTC and will never look back, the x10 in my opinion just doesn`t cut the mustard, if SE want to be a market leader for android , they need to bring out loads of handsets and release new android updates on an almost monthly basis and without the carriers holding up the proceedings