Sony Ericsson sync and postal addresses..General

Last Updated:

1. melanie_b

melanie_b New Member This Topic's Starter

Hello.
    Any help with this would be appreciated........
    I'd like to use my X10 to keep all of my contacts' postal addresses in instead of the tatty old address book I carry in my handbag(!)
    I didn't fancy typing them all into the phone, so thought I would use the Sony Ericsson sync and put them into the pc first via the PC Companion sync application, and set up the sync to transfer them into my phone.

I have tried a test run adding only a couple of addresses to my contacts on the pc, and adding one to my phone, but when I do a sync, the addresses don't transfer either way. I know that the actual sync is working because I added photos too and they transfer....... I must be doing something wrong that is easily rectified?!?!?!?!?!

Thanks in advance :)

Advertisement
  2. rosered

rosered VIP Member VIP Member

Try using Google sync instead. When you set the phone up it asks you to either create or log in to a google account. You can add addresses on there and they will appear on your phone. I don't think the SE sync does addresses for some reason, or notes. Don't run both SE sync and Google sync as it will give you duplicate contacts (having said that I left my contacts in SE's cloud so that they were saved as a back up just in case!)