• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

sony ericsson xperia neo wifi problem

MetalFox

Lurker
Jan 31, 2012
Hi

I bougth the phone and I have connected to my adsl hotspot with my phone and just one day when I activate my wifi it says connecting and then disconnected. I cannot remove the wifi network. When I connect to another wifi hotspot it connect 100%.... can anyone plz help me?

Hey MetalFox. Welcome to Android Forums. I'm not familiar with your phone and have never used a hotspot... sorry. But I can recommend looking into the are where you phone is discussed. I'm hoping someone in there might have a suggestion or two for you. Here is a link to your phone's area of discussion. I hope you can solve your problems with the help of these forums and it's friendly users. Thanks for joining AF.
Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo - Android Forums

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones