• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 (E15i) Unlock

InnerPeace

Lurker
Mar 1, 2012
Hello,

Someone gave me a Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 E15i and I'm wondering how to unlock it. I was thinking that it's easy to unlock because unlocking an iPhone is really easy and free of charge most of the time. Is it also possible with Sony Ericsson phones specifically the Android-based ones?

I did some research about the unlock code stuffs and a money must be used to use it but is there an alternative for that? Like is it possible to completely unlock a phone using a software and just the USB cable that comes with the phone?

I badly need to use a different network on that phone. Please help me out.

Thanks.

Try unlocking your phone through codes. It’s the simple and best and easiest way to unlock any mobiles. You can re-enter the codes again even if you entered it wrong since you have a certain number of attempts to enter the code. So its better to unlock mobiles using codes. You can get the codes from your service provider itself. If they fail to provide the codes you can go to other sources like online providers like Classicunlocking.com who provide the codes.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones