• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Sony Tablet Z screen flutters and freezes

Thanks! That is what I ended up doing after spending a good part of the afternoon with Sony support. Glad I bought it from Amazon as they have an amazing return policy. They sent another unit right away and we had it in two days. They even pain the postage to send the other one back. Had I bought it from Sony they would have repaired the original unit and who knows how long it would take? Any my wife is very pleased with the new one.

Upvote 0
2 months with little use. Over priced and under par. John Lewis said Sony repairers can take 28 days. IMHO that's stopped me from ever buying another Sony product. The trouble is they outsource repairs. They all do it. Hardly surprising they a really having to flog off parts of the business to keep the brand going though is it?!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones