• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Sony xperia Arc S ICS update

For me ICS is an UPdate, it is faster now, because ICS kills apps automatically if there is little ram memory. My quadrant benchmark is really bad but i think it comes because of my launcher
(TSF Shell). I can play games like frontline commando etc. Only MC3 and asphalt you can't play without any lag. I'm very happy with the update.

If i was you i would do an update.

Sorry for my bad english, i'm dutch.

Reactions: omranot
Upvote 0
Thanks for your reply it's very helpful. Please I need to know more about the batterie life ; is it better or worse than the Gingerbread version. Do you recommend upgrading the phone using sony companion ?? (cause a lot of people are saying that this way of updating is making trouble and lagging)

Don't worry about your english ; what's important is that I've understood everything. Thanks again :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones