Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

General Soon to be dad, looking for apps/resources

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jerrad707, Dec 1, 2010.

1. jerrad707

jerrad707 Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2010
    Banker
    Napa, CA
    (reposted from Android/Applications)
    as the title says, I am a soon to be father (or I AM a father, depending on your opinion).:) My wife is due in less than 3 weeks and I am looking for anything Android related that I can utilize for a newborn. I have been usinig a few pregnancy tracking apps that have been more or less informational rather than utilitarian. I found an app called "Baby ESP (Eat, Sleep, Poop)" that looks promising for tracking "ESP" but was wondering about anything else the community might have heard of and/or used.

TLTR: any good newborn baby apps/resources for Android?

TIA :)

Advertisement

2. WARRIIOR

WARRIIOR Well-Known Member

Jan 28, 2010
    It's a secret
    East Coast
    Don't know of any apps, just wanted to congratulate you and your wife. Kids are awesome!!

jerrad707 likes this.
  3. necosino

necosino Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2010
    Accountant and semi-pro poker player
    Upstate NY
    The only thing I have found was a due-date countdown widget and "ToddlePhone" to help learn colors and numbers.

jerrad707 likes this.
  4. sdrawkcab25

sdrawkcab25 Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2010
    Male
    PA
    for when your kid is a little older, ToddlerLock is pretty nice. It lets them play with your phone without any worry of accidental calls or anything. My daughter loves it. (if you don't mind letting a toddler carry around your phone)

ocbooger and jerrad707 like this.
  5. Kilo7

Kilo7 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2009
    Northern California
    congrats

jerrad707 likes this.
  6. jerrad707

jerrad707 Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2010
    Banker
    Napa, CA
    Thank you very much! We are VERY excited! :D

I have been using one of the countdown widgets, and it has come in handy a few times. I will look into the "Toddlephone." Thanks for the advice. :)

That's brilliant! My 4 year old nephew always wants to play with my phone, and he has made a few of those accidental calls. I will definitely look into this app. Thank you! :)

7. woop

woop novacane (OFWGKTA)
    VIP Member

Not necessary to make duplicate threads in more than one forum. Please keep discussion to your thread in Android Applications.

Closed.