• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Soon to be new user!

Apr 28, 2010
UT
Hey my name is Josh. I've spent the last 6+ months researching smart phones and have finally made the choice to android with the new HTC Incredible. My friends helped me make the choice between apple and android and I'm happy to be on the light side of the force! I've got a brother with the Droid and one with the iphone 3GS. I am hoping to make the one with the iphone jealous, I think my new phone will accomplish that. Any general advice for a new android user would be appreciated. Tricks of the trade and such...

Hey my name is Josh. I've spent the last 6+ months researching smart phones and have finally made the choice to android with the new HTC Incredible. My friends helped me make the choice between apple and android and I'm happy to be on the light side of the force! I've got a brother with the Droid and one with the iphone 3GS. I am hoping to make the one with the iphone jealous, I think my new phone will accomplish that. Any general advice for a new android user would be appreciated. Tricks of the trade and such...
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones