• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Soooo frustrating!!

Jasper33

Lurker
Nov 6, 2013
Hi all

I have a Samsung Galaxy mini 2. It seems impossible for me to download images from my Skydrive account to my phone so I can send MMS. I have the Skydrive app on my phone. When I want to send MMS I open messages choose new message then click attach, I choose picture then I have the option of gallery or Skydrive, I choose Skydrive then choose the image it starts to download and every time I get the following message....

'The application messaging(process com.android.mms) has stopped unexpectedly please try again.

No matter how many times I try I get the same error message. Pictures attach easily if I take them from the Gallery on the phone. I've tried attaching skydrive picture as little as 59kb in size but results in the same problem, so not a file size issue. I've also tried downloading a picture from Skydrive first, which it does and tells me it been saved to my SD card but I can't seem to find where it is saved and it doesn't show in Gallery downloads either........I'm totally stumped over this. Any help greatly appreciated.....:(

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones