Sorry could you helpSupport

Last Updated:

1. Yevgeniy

Yevgeniy New Member This Topic's Starter

OK sorry to bother you a couple of day's ago i got this phone , and im wondering to to send a file to some one via bluetooth i tryed many possible way's please help me out . Thank you regard's Yevgeniy

Advertisement
  2. rosered

rosered VIP Member VIP Member

Try downloading an app from the Android Market called Bluetooth File Transfer.

The bluetooth functionality on the phone should improve when the 2.1 upgrade comes out later this year. In the meantime the above app is the solution to your bluetooth needs.

Yevgeniy likes this.
  3. Yevgeniy

Yevgeniy New Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks i needed help with The X8 i downloaded the program and it works thanks alot for the help

4. rosered

rosered VIP Member VIP Member

To receive files from another phone on the X8's and X10 mini's, you have to use your device to look at the remote files on the other device then tick them, and use edit, copy and paste in to local files - all accessible from the menu key whilst the app is open.

Apologies on the first post I thought I was in the X10 forum. I keep an eye on all the Xperia phones and they operate slightly differently. Anyway, glad you got sorted - I will edit the other post to remove the X10 reference.