• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sorry Epic I tried to love you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Epic...I got you on day 1, which was just um yesterday...but something and I couldn't figure out what it was until the am that I had a bad taste in my mouth. Something about touch wiz...something about something...

Maybe it has been all the problems I have had with the Moment....I will say that the screen is pretty and you are quick....but the keyboard...well I loved the keyboard on Moment more..:eek:. I know I know.

If you would have had stock android and maybe made the keyboard a little bit oh I don't know, something....and oh I remember what that bad taste was...It was touch wiz and how it reminded me of the Instinct. :mad:

I just haven't been happy. All summer long since the announcement of the Epic I have waited. It's like the hype for that big Christmas present and after you play with it you realize...really this is it? So I had to return you dear Epic. :(

Sorry but ever since I had my HTC touch back in the day...I had something specific in my signatures....which is "htc claimed another"

EVO we shall meet soon.:eek::D:eek::p

Well to each his own I say. Thats why its nice to have choices. I love my Epic and will not go back to the Evo. I'm so glad that Sprint was able to get me the early upgrade because I was really unhappy using the Evo. It was worth paying the extra $250 for me to have something I like. So if you like the Evo thats great, its nice to be happy with your device.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones