• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sorry Palm, but I move to Android.

Sorian

Mar 22, 2010
Houston
Hi all, I just got a Samsung Moment due to my Palm Centro speaker and mic dying and am loving all the apps that I have found, namely PDAnet since I am stuck without regular internet for now.

Oh, My name is Chris. I live near enough to Houston to be effected by traffic, and still getting use to the phone any tips are appreciated.

Hi all, I just got a Samsung Moment due to my Palm Centro speaker and mic dying and am loving all the apps that I have found, namely PDAnet since I am stuck without regular internet for now.

Oh, My name is Chris. I live near enough to Houston to be effected by traffic, and still getting use to the phone any tips are appreciated.
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0
Well, lets see. It has been half a month and I have found so many apps that I like and am loving my phone.

Quick note, Body Glove Snap-On case is junk. The "fingers" that are meant to hold the phone are thin plastic and easily breaks off, even when trying to put the phone in it for the first time. After pulling it off to add BodyGuardz full body skin, enough of the fingers broke off that the phone slipped out and now has its first scratches on the areas the BodyGuardz skin didn't cover...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones