sorry to ask but.. Google calendar...Support

Last Updated:

1. jamle

jamle Member This Topic's Starter

right i know this sounds stupid but im trying to get google calendar so i can sync facebook etc with the phones calendar, only i cant find google calendar on the android market.... (the standard calendar is a motoblur creation im assuming.
    (p.s. i recived my defy today with t-mobile and i love it! for a tough phone its very smart!)

Advertisement
  2. 8Ball

8Ball Well-Known Member

The standard calendar app on the Defy will sync with your Google calendar if you want to try a different calendar I also have Jorte calendar as I find the widgets are better.

3. ZootHornRollo

ZootHornRollo Member

just tried Jorte calender but find it a bit annoying when you use an all day event from Mon-Fri it shows on the calender as Mon-Thurs. Need to add the Sat to show the Friday as booked.

4. natnat

natnat Well-Known Member

I use smooth calender its very good and will sinc with facebook and google.Also shows events in the main screen for the next few weeks, my android calender would only show the next few days.

5. J3D1

J3D1 Member

I'm pretty sure you need to have a google account to use google calendar. It's not an app.

6. Spiffing

Spiffing Active Member

There is no Google Calendar app for any phone, but any phone's calendar will sync with Google Calendar, including the Defy's. Sign into your Google account with the GMail app and you will be offered the Google sync option when you start Calendar.