sorry to be a painGeneral

Last Updated:

1. HAT MAN

HAT MAN Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I have to say I hate not being educated enough on the eris and then asking silly questions but....

with that said a few more questions
    1. had to replace my eris after 2 weeks some kind of screen issue no big thing but since I got the new one my Handsent has a very long lag time from the time i hit the widget to the time I am able to text sometimes up to 25-35 seconds So whats the fix?

2. I can't seem to fins a good bed time clock, had one but would not be able to adjust dimmer so got kaloer clock, i like this one but it shuts it self off in the midle of the night, I am guessing once the phone fully charges and the light turns green. since I always wake up i catch it. What is the best night clock out there?

3.notifications, two parter
    a. can I set dif tones to dif notifcations, cause I cant find the option just says set as default notifcation. I want 1 tone for e mail another for text another for missed calls etc
    b. is there an app or a way to quickly shut notifcations off when going to bed but keeping the phone ringer on. I get e-mails at all hours and the notifcation wakes me up but silent wont work cause I want to get phones calls

that is it for now please help and thank you all for being so understanding with my newbie questions.

Advertisement
  2. Bswartz95

Bswartz95 Well-Known Member

For a bedtime clock, I like the Digital Clock & Digital Clock Widget by Social & Mobile Inc. You can adjust color and brightness.