Sound Booster

1. jsb91010

jsb91010 Member

hey guys...is there a sound amplifier/booster for the mytouch? I listen to the "iheartradio" app alot on my phone and i can barely hear it while working. I need some kind of app to make it really loud. Thanks

Advertisement
  2. ayush20m

ayush20m Well-Known Member

you can use loud volume hack. It is available in the market.
  3. dasudevil

dasudevil Well-Known Member

I hate to ask but did you remove the sticker on the back that is covering up the speaker?

Reason i say is because i did not know it had a sticker there. I was pissed for about 2 weeks.
  4. dasudevil

dasudevil Well-Known Member

You do have to be rooted for that volume hack to work.
  5. ayush20m

ayush20m Well-Known Member

6. jfritzs2

jfritzs2 Well-Known Member

Root your phone.

Make sure you have Barcode Scanner

Then scan this -

[​IMG]

Its called Louder Volume Hack, its a sweet app, I use it and really like it. Developer is way cool and will help to fix anything if you have problems with it.

You don't need the Barcode Scanner, but it sure is cool to use to find apps in the market when your iPhone user friends are around, their faces literally turn green with envy. Anyway, Good Luck!

As far as the stick on the speaker, I don't think its a sticker as much as its a screen to protect the insides of the phone. I'd say you could take it off to see a bit of a boost in volume, but I wouldn't, I think its best to keep there for phone protection.
  7. shawn1224

shawn1224 Ex CEO-DNPSEA foundation VIP Member

I tried louder volume hack but I can't figure out which is the best setting to use.
  8. jfritzs2

Take a look at his Xda page
  9. jfritzs2