Sound but no videoGeneral

Last Updated:

1. 5150

5150 Member This Topic's Starter

Hey guys,
    I have tried both handbrake and xvidtopsp and with both programs I am just getting audio with a black screen. Can anyone help me figure out what I am doing wrong. I used the handbrake settings that someone had posted in a thread in here but that gave me the black screen as well.
    Thanks.

Advertisement
  2. 5150

5150 Member This Topic's Starter

I think I have it figured out now, If anyone else is having problems try the ipod/iphone default setting in handbrake. I did this and left the keep aspect ratio checked. I put the width to 640. Left everything else the same. 3 videos have worked like that so far. They look great. Not sure how much clipping is going on, but it wasn't enough for me to notice.

3. Hand76

Hand76 Guest

Yea I have been able to get videos to finally work with XVid4PSP using iphone settings.

But one problem is I turned most of my collection to BluRay and cant copy the original DVD's to my PC anymore, and all I have (on my computer) are encoded MP4 videos set to work on my PSP.

Anyway I can reencode those files to work on the Incredible? When I open up a file and start encoding it, it does nothing. No progress. :(