Sound/calling issueSupport

Last Updated:

1. Adrienne06

Adrienne06 New Member This Topic's Starter

My sound works but when I make a call or receive one I can't hear anything. I can't hear it ringing or them talking. Is there anyway to fix this? I've had my phone since March. I have turned it off and turned it back on but it still doesn't work.

Advertisement
  2. Podivin

Podivin VIP Member VIP Member

Welcome to the forum Adrienne.
    Hopefully one of the nice folks here will have an answer to your question.

3. Jenerren

Jenerren New Member

I am having this same issue. The speakerphone mode is grayed out so you can't even select it. When I dial out, the call never connects. When someone calls me and I answer there is no sound at all. However, I am able to receive/send texts. I do not want to hard reset as my phone is rooted and I don't want to lose all of my info. Any other suggestions?? It has done this before but for only a short period of time. This time it has been over an hour and it's still messed up! GAH! Any suggestions are appreciated. BTW, I just noticed that this thread is for a different phone than what I have. Sorry about that. I have an LG Optimus M.

4. jazzzzhie

jazzzzhie New Member

hi! i just wanna know is your problem already solved? if it is, i just wanna know what have you done on your phone to solve it. i noticed that my phone is not producing any sound when somebody is calling me, my phone is not on silent mode, and i can hear them when i answer the call and if im using the headset, its just that i cannot hear my ringtone when i receive the call and take note the volume is already on a maximum level. help pls.

5. sdrawkcab25

sdrawkcab25 Well-Known Member

When you are on a call, can you put the phone on speakerphone and still hear the person?

There is one speaker for when your phone rings/speakerphone and another speaker in the earpiece, it's possible the one speaker is dead.

6. bdteal

bdteal New Member

I just began having the same problem, however, I can hear the caller on speakerphone.