Sound like a good phone for a casual user?

Last Updated:

1. fluffyz

fluffyz Member This Topic's Starter

I got my Droid Incredible about two weeks ago and have to return it due to improper assembly. (I bought it refurbished) Now that I'm returning it after trying, I'm really missing having a physical keyboard. I would probably not enjoy the keyboard being there during video viewing. I've considered the Droid 2, but from what I've heard, the keyboard is BAD. So basically right now, I'm considering a Droid 2, Droid Pro, or another Droid Incredible. What sounds like the best idea?

Advertisement
  2. ckochinsky125

ckochinsky125 Banned

go into a verizon store and play with all of them and then decide from there. Each person has a different taste so you need to get what works best for you

3. dcorn

dcorn Well-Known Member

Hated the keyboard on my Droid and the Droid 2 is no better. On an Incredible now but I'm probably going to switch to the Pro. If the keyboard is like BB like people keep saying, I'll be very satisfied. I had 2 BB's before my Android phones and I'm missing the good hardware keyboard also.

Edit: If you watch videos regularly on your phone, this is probably the worst Android phone to get. The small, low res screen won't look near as good as your DInc, you'll be disappointed. Stick with something with a decent screen size and res, so I'd say the Incredible over the D2.

4. flash24

flash24 Well-Known Member

Went to a Verizon store today and compared the keyboard of the Droid 2 and the Pro...Droid 2's keyboard is way to stiff for me. So I decided to get the Pro instead. I am a long time BB user and the Pro's keyboard is great.

Overall, I am extremely happy with my decision. :)