Sound ProblemSupport

Last Updated:

1. Watashi

Watashi Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Last night I was driving home listening to MP3's on my droid and with the phone sitting speaker up I could hear the music just fine...nice and loud.

Today, none of my sound is audible unless it is extremly quiet in in the room or I'm holding the speaker right to my ear (I didn't hear my alarm this morning either :mad:)

All the sound setting are at max. Anyone else having this issue or know how I can get my sound to go up again?

Advertisement
  2. derrickonline

derrickonline Member

I've had the problem 2-3 times already. I had to restart to resolve it. Basically the sound is coming through the ear portion not the outside speaker. I can't figure out why this happens, but intermittently it will just stop sound coming out of the speaker and start coming out of the ear piece.

https://supportforums.motorola.com/thread/16400

http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=4653

http://androidforums.com/motorola-d...ker-only-audible-thru-earpiece.html#post98558

//////////////////////////

3. dharma99king2

dharma99king2 New Member

had the phone for less than 24 hours and already had the same issue. Rebooting the phone solved the problem, but is this a sign of trouble to come?

4. blackngray70

blackngray70 Member

This happened to me once right after I installed Rings Extended and since I uninstalled the app it hasn't happened again.

5. Norm222

Norm222 New Member

Got my phone on launch date and my does this too. :mad:

6. KirkS

KirkS New Member

Me Too. Happened right after I updated Google Listen. Powering off and back on fixed it.

7. TheVaristy

TheVaristy Well-Known Member

I have had the same issue. I have found that making an outbound phone call resolves the problem for me. This is still a very annoying fix. Heres to hoping Google can get this resolved soon.

8. StopResisting

StopResisting Member

Guess I'm lucky it took all of a week for this to happen ?!? I noticed it when no music was coming through the bluetooth speaker in my car last night, after it worked just fine previously. Then tried w/o the bluetooth and same. At least now I don't think I broke something in my Droid.

9. Watashi

Watashi Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Happened again to me last night. I hope this can be fixed with a software update