Sound Quality was bad...now all of a sudden it is great!General

Last Updated:

1. Smudgie

Smudgie Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I got the phone about a month ago. For about the first week the SQ was pretty bad. Now the sound quality is great. It appears as though this like changed over night. I am using the phone in the same area and did not make any changes. Maybe I just had to get used to the sound quality on the Incredible however I think that it just improved. I used to get lots of cracking and it sounded like I was talking under water (hard to explain I guess). Anyone else have this happen to them? I am not complaining but am pretty pleased now and have been for the past 2-3 weeks.

Advertisement
  2. Az Scooter

Az Scooter Well-Known Member

There was a reprogram from verizon sent out. My phone automatically rebooted, and I just happened to catch it. I think they must have rolled it out by area.

3. Ryobi

Ryobi Banned

what area are you in?

4. ramcharger1979

ramcharger1979 Well-Known Member

Well I for one have never had any SQ issues.

5. goodbyeiphone

goodbyeiphone Member

Funny you say that. Last night I had a long conversation that sounded "normal". I too had lots of poor sounding calls. They sounded fine on speakerphone or bluetooth, though. Odd.

6. Liquoredolce

Liquoredolce Well-Known Member

I'm in the same boat. Mine was horrilbe, and now (at work, in the same place where I made a call a few weeks ago that I specificially remember saying "what" constantly) it seems crystal clear. I don't know if/what changed, but I'm more than happy now.