Last Updated:

1. eghill1125

eghill1125 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Mar 2, 2010
    Is there a way to make the sounds on the Eris louder? I have put in music from my computer using MP3 gain at 93 db. and it seems really quiet most of the time. I can try and raise the db some more, but does anyone know if there is a setting somewhere that is curbing the volume?

My wife has the Eris too and her phone is louder playing the same song.. mine seems to have quieted for some reason and it is not a speaker blown or anything. Just quieter than hers is and a bit hard to hear if in the car with the window down..

I noticed it is really low in volume if I am listening to LastFM, Pandora, or Stitcher Radio.. They are hard to hear at all if the window is slightly down.

2. smacky

smacky Banned

Jan 11, 2010
    Pop open the back cover and look at the speaker. Are there metal filings? You may have a blown speaker. As long as you still have 1.5, you can do a warranty claim and be ok.

Before this, is your main volume setting in settings all the way up? Even if the side buttons say it's at the max, the master volume determines all. Maybe it's just for ringtones. Check.

Sent from my Eris using Tapatalk