• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

SPAM Calls - Phone

Same boat. Been getting a lot lately - mostly from a company that wants to "warn" me that my auto warranty is expiring. Which it's not. As you have said, Google consistently marks them as spam and I ignore them, but it would be nice to not have to see them if Google recognizes them as spam just block that ... stuff. If you find a setting I'd love to know about it.
:D

Upvote 0
Does anyone here know how to do a bloc type entry for a whitelist? You can ban whole area codes as an example. I don't know the protocol to do that. There are no damn instructions I can find anywhere.

I can enter numbers singly I want whitelisted, but there are some local calls I do want to go to voicemail once I hook it up again. I don't want to answer them unless vetted.

Using the free Call Blocker. Vlad Lee. Has the least permissions.

Thanks.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones