Spam EmailsSupport

Last Updated:

1. tmags2

tmags2 Active Member This Topic's Starter

I receive spam emails and would like to send them to my spam folder from my Incredible however I don't know how to do this. I usually need to wait to get to my computer to do this. Is there a better way so I can do this from my Inc? I have both yahoo and gmail coming to my Inc. It's usually only the yahoo spam that gets through. So thoughts on the yahoo spam?

Advertisement
  2. callmeox

callmeox Well-Known Member

The official Yahoo and Gmail apps both have the ability to mark messages as spam. This is one of the reasons that I switched from the HTC mail app to the official apps and it is probably worth a look if you want the same functionality.

3. tmags2

Where do I find the official Yahoo and Gmail apps? I'm sure it's in the Market Place; however, when I search there are several. Am I looking for an HTC app?

4. tmags2

Also when I compose and send from gmail, the message also shows up in my gmail inbox. Why is that?

5. sabrewings

sabrewings Well-Known Member

The GMail app came on my phone. If that's the one you're using and want to mark something as spam, hit "Menu" then "More". The option will be there.