Support spam on email

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by drovers, Apr 11, 2010.

1. drovers

drovers Member

Apr 3, 2010
    Can you help, up until yesterday my email was working fine, now for some reason I'm receiving mail from my yahoo spam folder in addition to my normal mail. Can't say I can remember changing anything.....

Advertisement

2. nx1977

nx1977 Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2010
    UK
    Is it actually mail from your spam folder, or spam that's in your inbox anyway?

3. drovers

drovers Member

Apr 3, 2010
    Its spam from my spam folder not my in box, that's what's weird.iIt only started doing it yesterday. Used my pc today to check yahoo account for spam in my inbox and only found these messages in spam box...

4. Lukehluke

Lukehluke Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2009
    Have you looked through the settings to check there isn't an option that you pressed or didnt press?

5. angelrod

angelrod New Member

May 21, 2010
    Hi there, I am browsing the internet looking for a solution for the same problem.

I cannot see any of my folders, but I keep receiving junk mail as if they were proper mails.
    That's a particular nuisance, because I've got the sound activated, and unfortunately I receive more junk than real mails. :(

The mobile.yahoo is pretty good but as that's a website it is not possible to make it tell you when I receive a new mail.

If anyone knows how to solve this...

6. angelrod

angelrod New Member

May 21, 2010
    Just did it!!!

You have to go to Yahoo on your computer and check the options, advanced options and go to POP & Forwarding. Check the info and it should say don't POP spam.

And it's ready to go. :)

Tags: