spam on emailSupport

Last Updated:

1. drovers

drovers Member This Topic's Starter

Can you help, up until yesterday my email was working fine, now for some reason I'm receiving mail from my yahoo spam folder in addition to my normal mail. Can't say I can remember changing anything.....

Advertisement
  2. nx1977

nx1977 Well-Known Member

Is it actually mail from your spam folder, or spam that's in your inbox anyway?

3. drovers

drovers Member This Topic's Starter

Its spam from my spam folder not my in box, that's what's weird.iIt only started doing it yesterday. Used my pc today to check yahoo account for spam in my inbox and only found these messages in spam box...

4. Lukehluke

Lukehluke Well-Known Member

Have you looked through the settings to check there isn't an option that you pressed or didnt press?

5. angelrod

angelrod New Member

Hi there, I am browsing the internet looking for a solution for the same problem.

I cannot see any of my folders, but I keep receiving junk mail as if they were proper mails.
    That's a particular nuisance, because I've got the sound activated, and unfortunately I receive more junk than real mails. :(

The mobile.yahoo is pretty good but as that's a website it is not possible to make it tell you when I receive a new mail.

If anyone knows how to solve this...

6. angelrod

angelrod New Member

Just did it!!!

You have to go to Yahoo on your computer and check the options, advanced options and go to POP & Forwarding. Check the info and it should say don't POP spam.

And it's ready to go. :)