• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Spam - rustic furniture

That thread has been deleted, so the link doesn't work and I can't find any more information about what's been done on this. So forgive me if a mod has already contacted you about this,

But I just wanted to point out that we have a report button (
report.gif
) below every post, which is there for anything and everything you feel needs a mod's attention.

Thanks for reporting it though, it makes our job a lot easier :)

Upvote 0
That thread has been deleted, so the link doesn't work and I can't find any more information about what's been done on this. So forgive me if a mod has already contacted you about this,

But I just wanted to point out that we have a report button (
report.gif
) below every post, which is there for anything and everything you feel needs a mod's attention.

Thanks for reporting it though, it makes our job a lot easier :)

Thanks, I honestly was looking for a "Report" button because many forums have them. I was looking in the wrong area but I know where it is now.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones