spam

Last Updated:

1. bestcellplan.biz

bestcellplan.biz Member This Topic's Starter

Hey David, I'm in Sarasota!

Advertisement
  2. bestcellplan.biz

I switched from an iphone 3G to an Evo right after it came out. I love it got if from my business, the rate I pay is $89 unlimited everything.with WIFI $119 all taxes/fees included.

I love it. Am a little disappointed with the quality of SOME of the picture quality. Video quality outside especially is awesome. Never have dropped call, tend to accidently dial people by accident that is irritating. Battery life is not an issue for me as I keep on top of it. Call quality is pretty good, not bad not a deal breaker. WIFI hotspot is awesome.

3. bestcellplan.biz

Hi Folks,
    Our members are able to pay only $89/mo for unlimited everything NO CONTRACT, no credit check, all taxes and fees included in that rate for
    WIFI enabled $119/mo. That's for the HTC Evo 4G and Samsung Epic 4G Send me a message or email me at LisaB2690@hotmail.com

4. bestcellplan.biz

My phone never crashes, never had an issue, don't have calls dropped, have great coverage map, can get you a super rate on phone with no contract, unlimited plan, less than $90/mo. I'm on Sprint but have access to better than normal rates I can pass on.

I had an iphone 3g prior to this which I LOVED, but I'm surprised I like this better, still need to learn more about adding music outside Amazon MP3 store.

The EVO is a portable /wifi hotspot so need for aircards etc for $119/mo everything included meaning taxes fees.

No I wouldn't say your iphone experience is indicative of all smartphones. When I had my iphone at $139/mo, ouch, i had dropped calls ALL the time. Never with my EVO

5. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Welcome to Android Forums! Glad you signed up! I hope you feel free to join the forum conversations! :D