Accessories Spare batteries?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by BiGMERF, Dec 29, 2010.

1. Anyone using one? I cant find any. If you are what are you using.? I thought I read somewhere that the battery from a behold would work, is this true?

Advertisement

2. =KLRS=ZERO

=KLRS=ZERO Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2009
    Yes, Battery from behold II works.

3. chistery

chistery Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2009
    Network Engineer
    London
    It's the same one that came in my Samsung Galaxy i7500 too, if that helps?

4. quantumrand

quantumrand Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2009
  5. they had one for a behold that was 1400 maH for the same price.. I had them change it to that

6. eddieras

eddieras Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2011
    also - i assume these accessories - battery - charger - will fit the Sprint Nexus S-- correct?

7. ioresult

ioresult New Member

Oct 26, 2010
    Qu
    I've tried my old I7500's battery in my new Nexus S and it works like a charm. The battery model only differ by a single letter (AB653850CU for the old Galaxy and AB653850CA for the Nexus S). Both have same voltage and same capacity (1500mAh) and both fit nicely in the battery compartment. I'm glad, since I had a spare for the Galaxy that I didn't use much means I've got a spare for the new Nexus and it didn't cost me a cent.

The battery that was most used in my old phone tends to discharge quicker of course. Better than nothing though!

8. amberdixie17

amberdixie17 New Member

Yeah! I think you really need to buy a new spare battery then for a better result. Why not try this link cell phone accessories? This is where I buy accessories for my cell phone.

Tags: