1. In regards to recently combined carrier specific root forums, if your device forum was affected, please see this poll/thread!

Spare batteries?Accessories

1. BiGMERF

BiGMERF Well-Known Member

Anyone using one? I cant find any. If you are what are you using.? I thought I read somewhere that the battery from a behold would work, is this true?

Advertisement
  2. =KLRS=ZERO

=KLRS=ZERO Well-Known Member

Yes, Battery from behold II works.
  3. chistery

chistery Well-Known Member

It's the same one that came in my Samsung Galaxy i7500 too, if that helps?
  4. quantumrand

quantumrand Well-Known Member

5. BiGMERF

BiGMERF Well-Known Member

they had one for a behold that was 1400 maH for the same price.. I had them change it to that
  6. eddieras

eddieras Well-Known Member

also - i assume these accessories - battery - charger - will fit the Sprint Nexus S-- correct?
  7. ioresult

ioresult New Member

I've tried my old I7500's battery in my new Nexus S and it works like a charm. The battery model only differ by a single letter (AB653850CU for the old Galaxy and AB653850CA for the Nexus S). Both have same voltage and same capacity (1500mAh) and both fit nicely in the battery compartment. I'm glad, since I had a spare for the Galaxy that I didn't use much means I've got a spare for the new Nexus and it didn't cost me a cent.

The battery that was most used in my old phone tends to discharge quicker of course. Better than nothing though!
  8. amberdixie17

amberdixie17 New Member

Yeah! I think you really need to buy a new spare battery then for a better result. Why not try this link cell phone accessories? This is where I buy accessories for my cell phone.