Spare Parts / BatteryLeft

Last Updated:

1. greyhead79

greyhead79 Active Member This Topic's Starter

I've been keeping an eye on my battery history with these and have two questions.

In "Network Usage" the thing that takes up most is something labelled as just "0". When I select it the app force closes. What is "0", why is it taking up so much network usage and why does it make the app force close?

And in "partial wake usage" something called "UID 10106" is showing up a lot recently. I know it's not something I recently downloaded because it started showing up about a week after I last downloaded an app. I've had a search on Google and there's barely any mention. Anyone got any ideas?

Advertisement
  2. SUroot

SUroot Well-Known Member Developer

If you download activity express (avoiding the task killer function) when you press on a running app, ut gives you the apps uid. Process of trial and error will give you the app name

greyhead79 likes this.
  3. greyhead79

Thanks danfrance, apparently UID 10106 is Handcent, which is bizarre as I've had that installed for ages!

Still dunno what the "0" thing is though, how do I find that out?

4. SUroot

SUroot Well-Known Member Developer

I'm not sure on that one, sorry

5. greyhead79

Ah well, thanks anyway. I've Googled it and it seems a few people are wondering what it is, nobody seems to be able to give a definitive answer though. A few suggestions that it's Facebook but I doubt that as this "0" thing uses up more than "Android System" at times!