Spark is not lost guys!

1. DaisFlaque

DaisFlaque Guides Guide

Speed test.net confirms it! My rooted 720t is running C-rom which is aosp. And not developed for our phone in particular. The stock is being tested on my girlfriends stock L720t. And yes Spark was confirmed to be in her statusbar.

Stock L720t = ping 61ms Download 1.83 Mbps Upload 2.37 Mbps
    My aosp L720t =ping 62ms Download 2.00 Mbps Upload 2.40 Mbps.

Advertisement
  2. jackroo

jackroo Well-Known Member

Excellent to hear! :) after hearing nothing but how we lose Spark, this is cool
  3. Shabbypenguin

Shabbypenguin Well-Known Member

uh those are not spark speeds by any means.
  4. DaisFlaque

DaisFlaque Guides Guide

Than why was her phone showing the sun type thingy? And both of our phones showed lte... :(??
  5. DaisFlaque

DaisFlaque Guides Guide

Does it mean anything that stock speeds and aosp speeds are so close anyways? Or is this completely irrelevant? And @ shabby. Im having trouble with my pc atm. So im out looking for a solution. Hit you up asap as i had previously said. ;)
  6. DaisFlaque

DaisFlaque Guides Guide

Okay.. i was wrong. I was not on lte. I am now and heres my new results. Im doing the same on hers and i will screenshot the results and post soon. [​IMG]
  7. Shabbypenguin

Shabbypenguin Well-Known Member

ok that is spark like speeds :p

what you posted before was as if you had crappy wimax speeds. its my understanding the spark logo is there when on lte but only spins when its being used/connected. as i have a nexus 5 i have no idea :/
    DaisFlaque likes this.
  8. Rxpert83

Rxpert83 Dr. Feelgood

And good thing, I hate that sun
  9. denschwindt

denschwindt New Member

Can someone please post a link to the c-rom I am looking for roms for my 720t and cannot seem to find any. Thanks