speaker blew?Support

Last Updated:

1. Pitbull329

Pitbull329 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So, I received a phone call in the afternoon... It was fine. I grab the phone to play with it, and notice the speaker was sounding funny. So, I test it out by playing a song. It sounded horrible!!! So, now I have a busted sounding phone. Went to radioshack earlier today, but I was told since I already exchaged it once, i'd have to go to sprint directly. He told me to drop by tomorrow since the manager will be there, that he could decide if they'll exchange for me or just send me off to the sprint store.

First phone, the screen wasn't aligned properly, making hitting the menu button an annoying issue. Now this phone's speaker went from sounding awesome to making ears bleed :(. Anybody else have this issue so far?

Advertisement
  2. gme109

gme109 Well-Known Member

I'm wondering if there has been an update to turn the volume down.

My first phone seemed quite a bit louder than the two I've gotten since. I was actually worried that the speaker could blow on the first one, because it was so darn loud. I appreciate having good speaker volume, but you definitely don't want it so loud that it will blow the driver.