1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Speaker/Headphone Volume

1. exclamation_mark

exclamation_mark Well-Known Member

Transformer with root, is there any way to increase the speaker and/or headphone volume, I'm primarily concerned with the headphone volume. Thanks for the information in advance.

Advertisement
    :
  2. exclamation_mark

Voodoo seams to work well. Any other ideas from anyone?
  3. Podivin

Podivin VIP Member VIP Member

A search of "volume boost" in the market brings up several options, but many (most?) of them seem to be device specific, so some research would need to be done.
    Personally I've not tried any of them, never actually used a headset with the TF. As close as I've come is plugging it in to some PC speakers to get decent sound while I was watching a movie. They were powered speakers so I didn't have any problem getting enough volume.
  4. exclamation_mark

Thanks for the tips. I had tried several of the market apps, Volume+, equalizer. Some worked ok, but not a significant increase in volume.
    I fly a lot for the military and even with noise cancelling headphones i was having a hard time hearing the dialog while watching a movie. The VooDoo thing seemed to help but i wont know how much until i fly again, lol.
  5. FergiGirl

FergiGirl New Member

VooDoo is about the best out there, I have tried several different ones myself and none work as well as it. It gives a rather large boost to the headphones. I myself have a good set of bose quietcomforts 3 but they are expensive and a lot of people do not like the full ear styles as I do for it drowns out most of the sounds around you and I find it gives me a way better listening experience than a set of ear buds.