Speaker problems...3rd phone..Help!!Support

Last Updated:

1. Autiger

Autiger New Member This Topic's Starter

I have had to return 2 droids because of terrible speaker issues. Echo when speaker phone is on....Either I am echoing or the person I am talking to so I take it off speaker phone and then I can't understand a word they say and we have to hang up. Also, when I check my voice mails, etc it cuts out..I love everything else about the phone but this is extremley frustrating and am about ready to change to a different phone..any ideas what is going on???:confused:

Advertisement
  2. almertapiador

almertapiador New Member

Did you check with the service provider.

3. Autiger

Autiger New Member This Topic's Starter

yes, I took the droid back to Verizon and the guy said they have not seen this problem but they have swapped the phone out both times. I spend most of my time saying to people on the phone..."can you hear me?" they say I sound muffled...Verizon said the droid might have a speaker issue with those 2 particular phones but this is the 3rd...was hoping it was a software problem and could be fixed...checked on internet and it seems to be happening with other droids...doesn't sound good.

4. xmaxxx01

xmaxxx01 New Member

mine works fine no speaker problems and ive had mine since the day it was released, good luck with yours i hope you can find a fix. maybe your area?