Spectrum for sale $110General

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bmacmx121

bmacmx121 Active Member

Long time lurker, first time post. My wife switched back to her Droid Razor, so we are going to sell her Spectrum. I know a lot of people are hoping to get more developers on to the Spectrum, as am I. I still have the Spectrum and am running BO 3 on mine and love it!

Not looking to make any money on the phone, we got the two of them when they were the buy one get one free deal at verizon. If anyone is interested let me know! Just want $110 to cover what it cost me to buy it, the phone is in perfect working order, also has BO 3 on it. Wife just likes her Razor more.

Advertisement
    :
    IMUcarmen likes this.
  2. IMUcarmen

IMUcarmen Well-Known Member

awesome deal man! Thanks! I don't think you will have a problem selling it.
  3. bmacmx121

bmacmx121 Active Member

No problem! I'll keep an eye out on replies and hopefully we can get it to a developer because like I said, I still have mine and would like new ROM's and stuff to play with!
    IMUcarmen likes this.
  4. PlayfulGod

PlayfulGod Well-Known Member Developer

If I had the fundage
  5. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon Moderator

We offer a classifieds section for established posters with more than 25 posts and it's free.

Our policy is not have transactions in device forums. Thanks for understanding, please click on my name, send me a private message if anyone wants to chat about this, my door is always open. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.