Speculation on pricingGeneral

Last Updated:

1. blitersety

blitersety Member This Topic's Starter

With all this talk about the Incredible coming to Verizon in April or May, I've been thinking about replacing my Droid Eris already... The phone is too slow for me, and the leaked 2.1 ROM I put on it is very buggy.

I assume the Incredible will cost 200.00 for most people, but since I'll be buying it outright, as in no 2-year renewal or "new every two", how much can I expect to pay for this phone?

Advertisement
  2. greggds

greggds Well-Known Member

based on recent and current pricing, I would say North of 5

3. kyler13

kyler13 Well-Known Member

My guess would be $599-$649. You might be better off waiting a month or so and seeing if you can't pick it up on ebay for $500 or so. If you're on a family plan, another option would be to add a line, swap the phone onto your line, and activate a dumb phone on the added line so you're only out $10/month for 12 or 24 months. The total cost may save you a couple hundred over buying the phone outright. How long have you had your Eris? You could probably fetch about $200-$300 on Ebay depending on the condition.

4. onlyever

onlyever Well-Known Member

I'm gonna assume it'll be available around the N1's price point of $530... check Wirlefly, Dell Mobility, and others....

5. TheSultan

TheSultan Well-Known Member

"A crazy amount". I'd wait a couple weeks after release and try and find one on craigslist or something, you might be able to at least save a hundred.