• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
If you install the HTC_IME keyboard from XDA site you can do it from there but I have to warn you its a bit random with what it translates... or maybe its my accent! I use it with Handcent SMS but I tried to say I am a sad ar*e but it translated as I have a fat ar*e, which I felt quite insulted by ;-)

Upvote 0
If you install the HTC_IME keyboard from XDA site you can do it from there but I have to warn you its a bit random with what it translates... or maybe its my accent! I use it with Handcent SMS but I tried to say I am a sad ar*e but it translated as I have a fat ar*e, which I felt quite insulted by ;-)
lol, random.
i use the HTC kb and Handcent, and ive not had that much trouble with it, its handy when driving, which i do alot of, id say 75% of the time its spot on.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones