1. Tablet future looks bright! Read more about: Alcatel Xess | Samsung Galaxy View
    New Forums: Alcatel Xess | Samsung Galaxy View
    Dismiss Notice

Speed dialingGeneral

Last Updated:

1. Darkflame1

Darkflame1 Active Member

I have set several phone numbers for various speed dial options. When I push the number for a specific speed dial, it does not put the phone number in the dialing field, but this single digit that I push. In order for me to actually dial the number, I have to tap the phone number that is displayed so that it goes to the dialing field. Then I have to tap the dial button.

On my LG Nitro, when I tapped a single digit for the speed dial, it automatically put the phone number in the dialing field, and all I had to do was to hit the dial button.

Is there something I am missing on my samsung galaxy s 4 that will take away the extra step that is currently required?

Advertisement
  2. Darnell0216

Darnell0216 Well-Known Member

It's tap and hold, just like 1 for Voicemail with the single digit speed dials. Not sure if you can do anything about the double digits.
    Darkflame1 likes this.
  3. Darkflame1

Darkflame1 Active Member

YES!!! Tap & hold is working. PLUS, if you tap the 1st digit and tap hold the 2nd one, it works for double digit speed dials!

THANK you!!!