• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Speedtest - Post your results

Las Vegas Blvd on 3G:

2883775.png

I saw peaks over 4,000

Las Vegas Blvd and Convention Center area flies!

Upvote 0
I just had the HSPA+ turned on in my area, live in a suburb of Boston. My DL speeds are between 3100 kbps and 6700 kbps. My upload speeds are more steady between 1250 and 1400 kbps. The speeds are like lightning. I am as happy as a pig in shit. I use to get a steady 950 kbps DL and about 1100 upload. Once you are hooked into T-Mobile's HSPA+ network you realize just how much of a beast the Nexus One is. This thing smokes it is so freaken fast. Thank You T-Mobile.
No Network can compete with those speeds. T-Mobile is No. 1 in my book. The best rates along with the fastest speeds. These speeds are not just in my neighborhood but in my entire city and surrounding cities. The speeds get faster every day, not like everyone says that the get slower as they move father out. They are unbelievable fast and reliable. Never a problem with loosing speed.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones