Spell CheckSupport

Last Updated:

1. Toonz

Toonz Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Any spell check programs you guys recommend? I'm use to spell checking all my emails. I get nervous with out lol

Advertisement
  2. awriternot

awriternot Well-Known Member

I'm so glad you posted this. I just checked over from the BB which let me spell check everything (including FB, ubertwitter, texts, etc) and now I can't figure out how to spell check anything...come on smart phone....spell check please!

3. JOHNLXII

JOHNLXII New Member

It doesn't make any sense to me that there are hundreds of "fun" apps out there that will do everything from add "sexy pictures" to your wallpaper, to play games with other users, but some of the most functionally basic apps are non existent. Like a true Spell Check app or a Phone Extension Dialer.

If I were trying to compete with the most popular corporate mobile device (Blackberry) in America (maybe the world), I would make sure I had the most basis functions covered.

Sorry for the rant, but I need spell check so much more than a "metal detector" app. :(

(I understand that the apps I need are probably more difficult to develop, but they would be worth paying for).

Oh and PS, the word prediction function is a pain the butt.

4. Mlnick96

Mlnick96 New Member

I just switched over from the BB and I too am hurting for spell check. I hate to admit it but I've become reliant on it and I NEED it :)