• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

SPG Ultra Oleophobic

hajimeabc

Apr 20, 2012
Hi, I bought the SPG Ultra Oleophobic with my Galaxy Note 2 last night. After only a few testings of the phone, I found the screen full of fingerprints. Moreover, it attaches a lot of dust. Did I get a fake product? I thought it were supposed to be the best screen protector in the market. Can anybody with the same screen protector shares their experience please? Thanks.

I've had mine for a few days and love it. Mine are more like smudges on the screen. But very easy to wipe off and clean. I don't have any complaints with it. I have not noticed any real difference between using a naked screen and ultra oleophobic.

And I have very greasy fingers that can make for a messy looking screen . The ultra oleophobic works at reducing that amount.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones